Okay so I am sure I was not the only one ready for school to start!
Kids had a good week.... well so I thought!
You know how they say Kids say the darnest things!
Thursday- Hayden forgot homework in locker at school so as a good mom I drove him back up there( although he did not want to go) and made him go into the school and get it.
On the way to pick up Haley from school.. oh did I mention the kids are all at different schools this year... Anyway... Braden looks over at me and says ,"Mom I got a Happy note today".
That's great Braden, what did you get that for? Braden said that he did not talk and was being good. So I looked in the back at Hayden and asked him if he got a happy note and before Hayden could answer Braden said Mom he's a BIG kid only little kids get a Happy note! You just had to be there!
Anyway.... so Braden just kept on talking ,talking and talking.... I told him to put a bubble in it.. He said "Mom I have had a bubble in my mouth all day!
Well Saturday morning I was looking in Braden's backpack and found a paper that said
"Today I made a sad choice that affected other in the class. My sad choice was"token". I told Von about about the note and told him that Braden had to fill in the blank, that he was talking in class. Von looked at the note and said where do you get talking I see token.
Poor Von ... Only mom's know how to read the words of a seven year old that is from Texas!
Needless to say Braden found it on the frig and trashed it before I could ask him about it.
How do you get mad at such a cute kid!
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment